PropertyPal’s 2018 In Numbers
With the New Year upon us, we thought it would be nice to take a nostalgic little look back at everything that’s happened in the past 12 months on PropertyPal.
And with tens of millions of visits to our website and apps, and hundreds of thousands of enquiries on homes last year, it seems like you lot are more obsessed with property (or perhaps just noseying on homes) than ever before!
Having reviewed our yearly stats, we’ve picked out a few things we thought you might find interesting…
1. Someone Googled PropertyPal every five seconds.
2. Visits to our website dipped slightly on the day of the Royal Wedding but NOT on the day of the World Cup final.
3. Mondays were the busiest day of the week for traffic to our website.
4. Even on Christmas Day, tens of thousands of you were browsing on PropertyPal!
5. We had a spike in traffic on 27th of December (we presume when you’ve become sick of your family and have notions about moving out!).
6. Our busiest day of the year was 2nd July 2018, when this house went on the market…
And went a bit viral…
7. 10,500+ searches were made every hour of every day on PropertyPal.
8. Our visitors were almost 50/50 male and female.
9. Our social media audience grew on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and we’re now the most followed and engaged-with property portal in Ireland and Northern Ireland.
We also added a ton of cool new features in 2018 – we gave our website a bit of a makeover, we improved our search functionality and we added new products to help you boost your property listing on our site.
In 2019, however, things are set to get even bigger and better. We’ve been listening to your feedback and are making some updates that we think you’ll like… starting in the next few weeks.
Thanks to all of you for coming back to PropertyPal again, and again (and again and again and again, from what we can see). Thanks for constantly keeping us entertained on social media and thanks for using our website and apps to find your dream home.
(Sources: Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter native analytics platforms)